Thank you for your interest in sponsoring one of our 2018 Food Blogger Events.
Our events are 100% virtual, which means you get to spread the world about your products or services to millions of food-loving consumers who are interested in your brand without incurring the expenses of traveling to a live event!
About Our Events:
- #CookoutWeek (June 25 – June 30, 2018) – #CookoutWeek is our celebration of BBQ, frozen treats, picnics, grilling, and other summer treats. 2016 was our inaugural year for #CookoutWeek, and we have 3-=50 bloggers participate each year. Past sponsors have promoted products such as BBQ sauce, gourmet specialty food items, dry rubs and seasonings, mushrooms, duck, and pickling kits.
- #Choctoberfest (October 15 – 20, 2018) – Our most popular event of the year, #Choctoberfest reaches millions of people around the world through participation by 70+ bloggers who have published over 700 decadent chocolate recipes in the three years we’ve run this event. Past sponsors have promoted products such as sugar, honey, coffee, hemp seeds, coconut oil, and of course, chocolate.
How Events Work:
These are 100% virtual events. During the week of the event, all participating bloggers use that event hashtag to promote our recipes and sponsors on social media, and all recipes are inter-linked to drive traffic. Here’s how it works:
- In the months leading up to the event, participating bloggers test products and create recipes.
- The Monday of the event, every blogger publishes a “Welcome” post which tells the readers about the event sponsors, and posts our giveaway widget so readers can enter.
- Monday – Saturday, each blogger publishes 2+ recipes related to the event theme. Most bloggers choose to post more than 3-5 recipes.
- Monday – Saturday, each blogger also promotes the giveaway, sponsor links, recipe links, etc. on social media.
- When the event ends, we validate entries, draw a winner, and send sponsors a wrap-up report.
How Sponsorship Works:
We have three sponsorship levels, based on how much you want to get involved with our blogger events.
- Bronze – This is the best option for brands who want to dip their toes in the water, but don’t have the budget, time, or resources to work with blogger for individual sponsored reviews. Your brand listed as a sponsor on the welcome post published by all bloggers at the start of the event. Following your brand on a desired social account will be an entry method for our event giveaway. Bronze sponsorship’s main advantage is that you’ll build your social following.
- Silver – This is the best option for brands who want direct promotion for their products, on top of building their social following. With silver sponsorship, you send products to bloggers and they use them to create recipes that will be posted during the event. You can send to all participating bloggers or just a few – we’ll walk you through the process. You also get all the advantages of Bronze sponsorship – you are listed as a sponsor on our welcome post and following your brand on social media is an entry method of the giveaway.
- Gold – This is the best options for brands who want to make the biggest splash! There is only ONE gold sponsor spot per event. You get all the benefit of Bronze and Silver (individual sponsored posts, included on the sponsor list, and building your social account via the giveaway). The event is also branded to promote you as the main sponsor (ex: “#Choctoberfest with ABC Food Company”) and your logo is added to the event logo, which is promoted by all of the participating bloggers. Your company is listed first on all the sponsor lists, and we create a Pinterest board specifically for recipes using your products. You also have the first option to be the Gold sponsor for next year.
Bloggers love working with a very wide variety of products for both #CookoutWeek and #Choctoberfest. We love to think outside the box to use non-traditional ingredients. In short, you don’t have to be a BBQ company to sponsor #CookoutWeek or a chocolate company to sponsor #Choctoberfest.
In 2018, we expect around 60 bloggers to participate in #CookourWeek. All participating bloggers post the welcome post with a list of sponsors and info about the giveaway. If you are sending products out to bloggers (silver or gold sponsorship), you can expect 20 – 40 bloggers to sign up, based on your opportunity. You can send to all bloggers or pick and choose.
- Bronze: $400 – sign up deadline June 15
- Silver: $1500 – sign up deadline June 1, mailing deadline June 6
- Gold: $5000 – sign up deadline June 1, mailing deadline June 6
- EARLY BIRD RATES: All #CookoutWeek Rates are 15% off if paid by March 1 and 10% off if paid by April 1.
In 2018, we expect around 100 bloggers to participate in #Choctoberfest. All participating bloggers post the welcome post with a list of sponsors and info about the giveaway. If you are sending products out to bloggers (silver or gold sponsorship), you can expect 40 – 60 bloggers to sign up, based on your opportunity. You can send to all bloggers or pick and choose.
- Bronze: $500 – sign up deadline October 5
- Silver: $1600 – sign up deadline September 19, mailing deadline September 24
- Gold: $5500 – sign up deadline September 19, mailing deadline September 24
- EARLY BIRD RATES: All #Choctoberfest rates are 20% off if paid by March 1, 15% off if paid by April 1, and 10% off if paid by May 1.
We offer a 10% discount on the total fee for brands who sponsor both events!
For more information about sponsoring any of these events, please contact Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the event you want to sponsor in the subject line.
Latest posts by Allison (see all)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Mini Cakes #FoodBloggerLove - February 12, 2018
- Chocolate Coconut Oil Cookies - January 28, 2018
- Friday Frenzy #32: Crafty Edition - January 20, 2018