You can always find Peanut Blossoms in our house around the Holidays. We’ve been making them for years, so when I came across a recipe for these Autumn Blossoms I knew I had to PinterTest them. It’s the same concept as a Peanut Blossom only with a sugar cookie dough instead of peanut butter dough and Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kiss in the center instead of a Peanut Butter Cup.
The nice part about this recipe is that it’s really versatile. You can use your favorite sugar cookie dough recipe or cheat and use a mix like I did this time. There’s no shame in cheating a little… It’s called semi-homemade!
All you need is sugar cookie mix (or the ingredients for your favorite sugar cookie recipe), pumpkin spice hershey kisses, and a little cinnamon sugar.
First, mix up your sugar cookie dough according the package or your recipe. When that’s ready, roll it into balls and place them in greased mini muffin tins. *If you don’t have mini muffin tins, you can bake the dough like regular cookies and just place the kiss in the center of the cookie.
Sprinkle a little cinnamon sugar (equal parts cinnamon and sugar) over each ball. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
When they come out of the oven, let them sit for a minute or two before adding a kiss to each one.
When cool, remove from the tins and ENJOY! Our family sure did! This recipe’s nice because it’s really versatile. If you don’t like this kind of kisses, you can also put any other mini form of candy in the middle during other times of the year, like mini Rolos! Yum…
- 1 package Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 bag Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Mix up your sugar cookie dough according the package or your recipe.
- Roll it into balls and place them in greased mini muffin tins. Sprinkle a pinch cinnamon sugar over each ball.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- When they come out of the oven, let them sit for a minute or two before adding a kiss to each one. When cool, remove from the tins.
Latest posts by Jessica (see all)
- Chocolate Caramel Muffins #BrunchWeek - May 3, 2018
- Chocolate Covered Shortbread Hearts #FoodBloggerLove - February 12, 2018
- Friday Frenzy #31: Busy January Edition - January 12, 2018