Y’all know how much I love quick and easy recipes, right? Our blog is filled with them: Korean Beef, S’mores Dessert, Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins, Pain Au Chocolat, Thin Crust Pizza… the list goes on and on. It seems like I’m always short on time, so a recipe that doesn’t take all day is going to easily find its way into regular rotation in this house.
I don’t even have kids. I mean, seriously, how did my mom work full time, do craft shows, and have dinner on the table every night when Jessica and I were kids? I know that everyone thinks their mom is a superhero, but I’m pretty sure our mom actually is.
Anyway, I was looking for a yummy (but easy recipe) to use up some leftover chicken, and I stumbled upon this recipe from Ask Me Food. We’re not a huge fan of Ranch in this house (weird, I know, but such is life) and I made a few other changes for our tastebuds, but this recipe is totally a winner!
+10 points because it also makes a great party appetizer, and you can easily make a bigger ring by adding more crescent rolls.
Buffalo Chicken Ring Recipe
If you love chicken wings, try this delicious buffalo chicken wing ring. It's great for dinner or as a party appetizer
- 1 pound chicken breast, cooked and shredded.
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (more if desired)
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 2 stalks celery, chopped very small (optional)
- ranch dressing (optional)
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, cream cheese, celery, and wing sauce.
- Open crescent rolls and pinch triangles together to create four rectangles. Place in ring shape on cookie sheet (greased or lined with parchment paper).
- Spoon chicken filling in ring shape and fold dough over the shape to create a ring.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve with ranch dressing for dipping (optional).
The following two tabs change content below.
Allison is one of the co-founders here at The PinterTest Kitchen. She also works as a content marketing consultant and freelance writer - find out more at AllisonBoyer.com.