Today’s cookies were inspired by a recipe I pinned was for chocolate raspberry cookies from Paula Dean. I wanted to try them, but I didn’t have the raspberry creme filled chocolate baking pieces that the recipe called for.
I did have mini peanut butter cups. What’s better than chocolate and peanut butter cups? Not much as far as I’ m concerned. Earlier this month, we posted another cookie recipe that combines peanut butter and chocolate, but this is another option that is tasty as well
Who doesn’t like peanut butter cups? Peanut butter cups are my favorite.
To make these cookies, you need butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour, cocoa, baking powder, mini peanut butter cups, and white chocolate chips.
Preheat the oven to 350 and lightly grease your cookie sheets. In a mixing bowl cream together softened butter and sugars at medium speed until they are light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, mixing well.
Next, add the dry ingredients and beat until well blended.
Cut the mini peanut butter cups and add them to the cookie batter by stirring gently. You don’t want the pieces to break up too much, so skip the mixer.
Drop the cookie dough by teaspoonful onto a greased cookie sheet.
The cookies need to bake for 12-14 minutes. Then, remove from the cookie sheets to cool.
Once the cookies are cool, melt the white chocolate chips. Drizzle the white chocolate on top of the cookies.
Let the chocolate harden and store cookies in an airtight container.
Here’s the printable recipe:
- 1cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup Brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2½ cups flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 ounces mini peanut butter cups
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Cream together the butter and the sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in the peanut butter cups and gently mix.
- Drop cookies by teaspoonful onto the cookie sheets and bake 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheets and cool.
- Melt white chocolate chips and drizzle over top of the cookies.
- Let chocolate harden and store cookies in an airtight container.
See Nutritional Information for This Recipe on My Recipe Magic: