This post is sponsored by The French Farm. All opinions are my own.
#CookoutWeek is once again upon us. It’s time to test some new recipes for the upcoming 4th of July celebrations… and make some old favorites!
Thank you to The French Farm for being one of our sponsors for cookout week. Last year, they sent me some beautiful pasta that I used for a summer vegetable pasta salad. This year, I decided to use their Sapori Antichi Multicolor Fusilloni as one of my ingredients in another delicious pasta salad recipe. I just love all the colors.
The French Farm sent #CookoutWeek bloggers a variety of delicious ingredients, which you can check out here.
I used the fusilloni made my Italian pasta salad, which is one of my favorite easy dishes to make for summertime cookouts and parties. I usually use just a rotini pasta. This pasta from the French Farm has such vibrant colors. What a beautiful looking pasta dish. It is perfect if you want something extra special.
I used chopped peppers and onions, cubes of cheese, mini pepperoni, sliced green olives, and chopped pieces of ham. That’s what was in my refrigerator. There are no rules! Add or subtract ingredients based on what you have.
I also used some bottled Italian dressing, which makes this recipe super easy. We love semi-homemade recipes. If you like homemade, you can make your favorite homemade dressing instead.
Thank you again to The French Farm for providing the beautiful pasta for this recipe. The French Farm has generously given us a packages of products to include in our #CookoutWeek prize pack. Enter here to win it!
Here’s the printable recipe. Scroll down to see the other delicious recipes being posted today for #CookoutWeek.
This easy pasta salad is a crowd-pleasing side dish at summer parties and cookouts.
- 8 ounces of fusilloni or other pasta
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/2 cup diced bell peppers
- 1/2 cup cubed cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green olives
- 1/2 cup mini pepperoni
- 1/2 cup cubed or sliced ham (lunchmeat or leftover cooked ham)
- 1-2 cups Italian dressing or your favorite homemade dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions, about 9-11 minutes.
- While pasta is cooking chop your other ingredients.
- Drain the pasta and cool.
- When cool add all ingredients with 1 cup of Italian dressing, and mix gently.
- Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight for all the flavors to marry.
- Before serving you may have to add a little more dressing. Sometimes it gets a little dry. Give the pasta a stir and add a little dressing at a time to reach desired wetness.
Here are more #CookoutWeek recipes… stay tuned for more coming late this week!