Happy Friday, y’all!
This week, I’m elbow deep in Christmas ornaments. I know I’ve mentioned it before, but Jeffrey and I volunteer for a local exotic animal shelter, and I am helping them make these really cool Christmas ornaments for their Etsy shop. Each ornament has a piece of REAL reptile shed inside of acrylic, so yeah, they are pretty cool, if you like that kind of thing. I like this one, which has real chameleon shed inside:
Our kitchen table has been completely overtaken by ornaments, so I haven’t done much cooking and baking this week. I honestly don’t know if I’m going to get cookies made this year (at least not many). I’m just feeling stressed about how much I have to do before Christmas that I might forego the huge cookie trays and just do a batch or two instead.
Here’s this week’s Friday Frenzy!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura from Little House Big Alaska ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Rachel from Trampling Rose ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Amy from Savory Moments ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Melissa from MelClaire ♥ Twitter ♥ Facebook
- Kelly Lynn from Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Eats ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Micha from Cooking Mimi ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Sarah from Chef Sarah Elizabeth ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Allison (hey that’s me!) from The PinterTest Kitchen ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Colleen from Faith Hope Love and Luck ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
This Week’s Featured Posts
Hello and welcome to Friday Frenzy! I’m Amy from Savory Moments and I’m super excited to look through all these ideas this week and highlight some of my favorites. Since it’s December, I’m feeling pretty festive as my picks will confirm!
First up I’m absolutely loving this Santa’s Hat Christmas Cocktail from The Kitchen is My Playground. Aside from being adorable and festive, it sounds really tasty, too! Perfect for your holiday gatherings.
I’m a tad obsessed with the chocolate + peppermint combination this time of year. So these Peppermint Mocha Shortbread Cookies from Cooking With Carlee definitely got my attention! I love the addition of the coffee flavor. Yum!
And to help me get organized with my holiday baking, I’m like this Christmas Cookie Baking Schedule Printable from Crafting a Family. I love to bake Christmas cookies and make edible gifts, but sometimes twin toddlers make it difficult. This would be helpful for me to plan!
As always, thanks so much to everyone for linking up to our party! Please share what you’ve been up to below.
Latest posts by Allison (see all)
- Happy Holidays! Kitchen Aid Giveaway! - December 10, 2018
- 300+ Unique and Delicious Chocolate Recipes from #Choctoberfest 2018! - November 15, 2018
- Low-Sugar Chocolate Egg Yolk Cookies - November 5, 2018