For a food blogger, I have a tiny kitchen. I mean TINY. There are only a few small spots of counter space, and even though the cabinets are very tall, there’s still not much storage space.
Only one person can comfortably be in there at a time. Luckily, Jeffrey isn’t in there very often (unless I request help washing dishes). He is more of a grill master. 🙂
And yes, this is an elusive picture of Jeffrey not making a weird face!
I love the house where we live, especially because it is a few blocks from the beach. But when we eventually move out and into a place of our own, it needs to have a bigger kitchen. This kitchen makes me NUTS!
But enough about my kitchen woes… it is time for Friday Frenzy! This time, Micha from Cooking Mimi picked the featured posts.
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- Well when you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure.
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links.
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura from Little House Big Alaska ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Rachel from Trampling Rose ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Amy from Savory Moments ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Melissa from MelClaire ♥ Twitter ♥ Facebook
- Kelly Lynn from Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Eats ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Micha from Cooking Mimi ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- April from Home Sweet Homestead ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Sarah from Chef Sarah Elizabeth ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Allison (hey that’s me!) from The PinterTest Kitchen ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
No bake treats are a must have in the heat of the summer. No Bake Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies from Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats are a fabulous take on a classic.
Barbecue sandwiches are fantastic any time of year. Crockpot Boston Butt Pulled Pork from Mel Claire is easy enough for busy days.
You don’t need an extra small appliance taking up space with Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip No-Churn Ice Cream. Cooking With Carlee shows how easy it is to make your own delicious frozen treat.
And now, add your link for a chance to be featured next week:
Latest posts by Allison (see all)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Mini Cakes #FoodBloggerLove - February 12, 2018
- Chocolate Coconut Oil Cookies - January 28, 2018
- Friday Frenzy #32: Crafty Edition - January 20, 2018