I don’t know what the whether has been like where you live, but here in Virginia, it has been HOT. Like, brutally hot, because not only is the temp reaching in the high 90s or low 100s every day, but it is also steamy and humid like a sauna out there.
I usually work outside on my front porch or walk down to the beach during the day, but NO WAY. My hair cannot possible get any bigger. I have to wear it in braids or pigtails when I go outside, because when it is down, it is just too crazy!
Of course, Jeffrey is loving it because he is from Alabama where their summers are always soupy like this. He always says that in the south, big hair isn’t a style choice. It is just a fact of life!
In any case, I keep reminding myself that in a few short months we’ll all be complaining about the cold and snow. In the meantime, I’m just going to make another batch of mermaid pops and enjoy the AC!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- Well when you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure.
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links.
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura from Little House Big Alaska ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Rachel from Trampling Rose ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Amy from Savory Moments ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Melissa from MelClaire ♥ Twitter ♥ Facebook
- Kelly Lynn from Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Eats ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Micha from Cooking Mimi ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- April from Home Sweet Homestead ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Sarah from Chef Sarah Elizabeth ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Allison (hey that’s me!) from The PinterTest Kitchen ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
April here from Home Sweet Homestead, and boy was it hard picking this week’s features! I finally narrowed it down to 3, but you all sure made it difficult. Keep those great ideas coming!
Are you a morning person? I’m not, so my family knows to stay far away, until I’ve had my first cup of coffee. These 6 Weeks of Breakfast Prep Ideas and Printables from Leslie at Lambert’s Lately help make those mornings just a little bit easier.
Love enchiladas, but hate all the prep work involved? Well, they just got a whole lot easier with this recipe for Stacked Enchiladas from Tumbleweed Contessa. I can’t wait to try this easy recipe soon.
Now you can enjoy soup during the summer too, with this yummy looking Cold Strawberry Soup from Recipe Treasures. This would be such a refreshing meal during the dog days of summer.
Now… Let’s see what you’ve been cooking up this week! Add your link here, and don’t forget to repin the features of the week!