I love cheesecake like a Golden Girl, and I don’t care who knows it!
This fudgy cheesecake is filled with chocolatey richness, and you don’t have to be intimidated to make it. Cheesecake isn’t always the easiest dessert to bake, but if you get some cracks (like I always do), just cover ’em up with some whipped cream, and no one will know the difference.
This recipe uses a brownie mix in the crust and in the cheesecake itself. I love the crust of this recipe so much that I’ve started using it for other recipes too! It is delicious with pudding pie, for example.
Right now, #Choctoberfest is going on, so after checking out this recipe, scroll down to get the rest of the yummy chocolate recipes being published today. Don’t forget to enter our #Choctoberfest giveaway for your chance to win a sweet prize pack valued at over $350!
Easy, decadent cheesecake made using a brownie mix.
- 1 box brownie mix
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- To make the crust, mix together 3/4 cup of the brownie mix, flour, and butter. Press into the bottom of a springform pan.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth, then add the remaining brownie mix and whipping cream. Beat until well combined and smooth, with no lumps.
- Pour batter over the crust and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 50-55 minutes. Allow to cool completely and refrigerate before serving.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired.
Look at all of the other yummy chocolate recipes being posted today!
Latest posts by Allison (see all)
- Friday Frenzy #20: Chocolate Edition - October 20, 2017
- S’mores Cookie Cups #Choctoberfest - October 20, 2017
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie #Choctoberfest - October 20, 2017