Grilling… popsicles… watermelon… BBQ… summer cocktails…
Join The PinterTest Kitchen gals and 50+ other bloggers for a fun community event this sumer: #CookoutWeek!
#CookoutWeek is a 5-day virtual event where food bloggers (and any blogger who posts about recipes and parties) come together to celebrate yummy cookout-related recipes. We even have some awesome sponsors on board to provide items for a fun cookout gift basket giveaway! Here’s how it works:
- On Monday, June 27, we’ll all publish a post about the giveaway with a thank you to the sponsors.
- Then, during the week, publish at least 2 cookout-related posts on your blog with a link-up at the bottom to everyone participating.
- Promote your recipes, the giveaway, and posts from other bloggers throughout the week using the hashtag #CookoutWeek.
Don’t worry – we send you step-by-step instructions, so it’s super easy. All you have to do is come up with some delicious cookout recipes to post during the week!
This is a fun way to drive traffic and meet some other food bloggers, plus there will be opportunities to work with sponsors on individual sponsored posts and product reviews (you can opt out of that too if it’s not your thing.)
We’ll even have a private Facebook group just for supporting one another during the event.
Here’s where you can sign up, and feel free to invite all of your food blogger friends, post in blogger Facebook groups, share on social media, etc. The more, the merrier!
Latest posts by Allison (see all)
- Sugar-Free Carrot Cake with Honey Cream Cheese Icing - April 24, 2017
- Welcome to #RecipeMakeover 2017! - April 24, 2017
- Chocolate Key Lime Pie - April 13, 2017