Grilling… popsicles… watermelon… BBQ… summer cocktails…
Join The PinterTest Kitchen gals and 50+ other bloggers for a fun community event this summer: #CookoutWeek!
#CookoutWeek is a week-long virtual event where food bloggers (and any blogger who posts about recipes and parties) come together to celebrate yummy cookout-related recipes. We even have some awesome sponsors on board to provide items for a fun cookout gift basket giveaway! Here’s how it works:
- On Monday, June 25, we’ll all publish a post about the giveaway with a thank you to the sponsors.
- Then, during the week, publish at least 2 cookout-related posts on your blog with a link-up at the bottom to everyone participating.
- Promote your recipes, the giveaway, and posts from other bloggers throughout the week using the hashtag #CookoutWeek.
Don’t worry – we send you step-by-step instructions, so it’s super easy. All you have to do is come up with some delicious cookout recipes to post during the week! 🙂
This is a fun way to drive traffic and meet some other food bloggers, plus there will be opportunities to work with sponsors on individual sponsored posts and product reviews (you can opt out of that too if it’s not your thing.)
We’ll even have a private Facebook group just for supporting one another during the event. 🙂
We ask that each participant takes a moment to invite some fellow food bloggers by tweeting the link to this page, posting in a blogger Facebook group or on your page, emailing the link to a blogger friend, or otherwise spreading the word. The more bloggers who sign up, the more it will benefit everyone. 🙂
Here’s where you can sign up!
Latest posts by Allison (see all)
- 300+ Unique and Delicious Chocolate Recipes from #Choctoberfest 2018! - November 15, 2018
- Low-Sugar Chocolate Egg Yolk Cookies - November 5, 2018
- Spicy Chocolate Mousse Ice Cream #Choctoberfest - October 20, 2018