The original recipe is for a light strawberry pie which I’ve also made before, but I just happened to have some fresh peaches on hand so I made peach instead! If you have a few blueberries on hand you can mix some of them into the pie. It could be made with raspberries also. You have access to fresh fruit almost all year long so the possibilities are endless. Just go with the fruit of the season!
We love versatile recipes here at the PinterTest Kitchen.
Plus, this is a healthier pie than most! For someone that has to watch their sugar intake, this pie recipe uses sugar-free or lighter ingredients.
Here are the ingredients: Sugar-free cook and serve vanilla pudding mix, sugar-free peach gelatin, sliced fresh peaches, graham cracker crust, Splenda, and blueberries (optional).
Peel and slice fresh peaches. Sprinkle peaches with a 1/4 cup of Splenda or regular white sugar and mix gently. This way the peaches won’t turn brown.
Pour 1 1/2 cups of water into a saucepan. Whisk the pudding mix and gelatin into the water. Bring the mixture to a boil. Cook and stir for 1 – 2 minutes until thick. Remove the pan from burner and pour into a dish to cool for 10 minutes.
Add sliced peaches and blueberries (if you want to use them) to the thickened mixture. Stir gently. Pour into you crust and refrigerate for about 3 hours.
When you’re ready to serve, cut a piece and top with whipped topping!
Easy as pie!
- 1½ cups water
- 1 package sugar-free cook and serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (3 ounce) sugar-free peach gelatin
- 3-4 cups sliced fresh peaches
- ¼ cup splenda
- 1 8" graham cracker crust
- Optional- ½ cup blueberries
- Peel and slice fresh peaches. Sprinkle with a ¼ cup of spenda (so they don't get brown) and mix gently. Set aside.
- Pour 1½ cups of water into a saucepan. Whisk in pudding mix and gelatin.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir mixture for 1-2 minutes until thick.
- Remove from heat and pour into a dish to cool for 10 minutes.
- Add peaches and optional blueberries to thickened mixture and stir gently.
- Pour into crust and refrigerate about 3 hours. Top each piece with whipped topping.
Latest posts by Sharon (see all)
- Hot Cocoa Cookies #Choctoberfest - October 19, 2018
- Triple Chocolate Truffles #Choctoberfest - October 16, 2018
- Easy S’mores Cookies + 12 S’mores Inspired Recipes #Choctoberfest - October 15, 2018