I love the combination of pumpkin and chocolate. These cookies pack a lot of flavor into a single bite or two. In the past, I made pumpkin spice cookies using pumpkin pudding mix, but I wanted to find a cookie with a more prominent pumpkin flavor. These fit the bill!
I used milk chocolate chips in these cookies, but you could use bittersweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips, or even cinnamon chips.
Chewy cookies with a strong pumpkin flavor chocolate chips in every bite.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3.4 oz pkg dry instant pumpkin spice pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Cream together the butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Add in the pumpkin, pudding mix, and vanilla, and combine well.
- Beat in each egg, one at a time.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and spices. Slowly add it to the wet mixture, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper a silicone baking sheet. Spoon dough onto sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 1-2 minutes on cookie sheet, then remove to a cooling rack.
Want more pumpkin recipes? Here are some of our favorites to check out…