Fall is here!! It’s clearly time for tons of pumpkin recipes. We all have our favorites, but sometimes you want something different. Have you seen The Pinterest Pumpkin Project? It’s a great place for new pumpkin recipe ideas. These Pumpkin Spice Pudding Cookies are another one to add to the list!
I pinned this recipe from Mandy’s Recipe Box. It intrigued me because it used a pumpkin spice instant pudding mix instead of pumpkin puree. And of course because it uses chocolate chips in the recipe. Who doesn’t like chocolate chips!?!
For these cookies you’ll need butter, sugar, brown sugar, pumpkin spice instant pudding, eggs, vanilla, flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and chocolate chips.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Cream together the butter, sugar, and brown sugar until well mixed.
Add eggs (1 at a time) and vanilla.
In another bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Do not over mix.
I think next time I’m going to add a little more pumpkin pie spice. I thought they needed just a little more pumpkin flavor.
Stir in the chocolate chips.
Drop by the teaspoonful onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet. The parchment makes for a quick clean up! Bake 8-10 minutes or until just set. Remove from cookie sheet onto a wire rack to cool.
When cool, stick half in the freezer so you can grab one or two out whenever your craving a pumpkin treat.
Then brew yourself a cup of coffee and grab a few fresh cookies to dip for a great fall afternoon treat!
- 1 cup Softened Butter
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 package Pumpkin Spice Instant Pudding
- 2¼ cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin PIe Spice
- 1 package (12 oz.) Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the butter, sugar, and brown sugar until well mixed. Add eggs (1 at a time) and vanilla.
- In another bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Add to dry ingredients. Do not over mix.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by the teaspoonful onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until just set. Remove from cookie sheet onto a wire rack to cool.
Latest posts by Sharon (see all)
- Hot Cocoa Cookies #Choctoberfest - October 19, 2018
- Triple Chocolate Truffles #Choctoberfest - October 16, 2018
- Easy S’mores Cookies + 12 S’mores Inspired Recipes #Choctoberfest - October 15, 2018