I am always looking for a new cookie recipe to make. And the easier the better! Because as you know, we don’t have a lot of time these days to cook and bake.
I have tested out quite a few of the pudding cookie recipes; white chocolate puddding snickerdoodles, peanut butter pudding cookies, and chocolate chip just to mention a few. I pinned a version of this pudding cookie at myrecipemagic.com. This is easiest recipe so far because it starts out with a devils food cake mix.
Of course when I went to my pantry all I had was a milk chocolate cake mix. It will work, no big deal.
And it did! The cookie tasted great. The original recipe said to bake 6-7 minutes but that wasn’t quite long enough. Every oven is different. For me it took about 9-10 minutes. Just check your first cookie sheet you put in the oven.
Yum! Yum! Easy and delicious!
White Chocolate and Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies
These cookies combine white chocolate, milk chocolate, and peanut butter for a delicious treat.
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 devils food cake mix
- 1 regular size box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 bag peanut butter chips
- 1/3 bag white chocolate chips
- Whisk together the dry ingredients (cake mix and pudding mix).
- Add the softened stick of butter and the 2 eggs. Mix well.
- Add the peanut butter and white chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Roll into 1" balls.
- Place onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet about 2" apart.
- Bake about 9-10 minutes. Do not over bake or they will get hard.
- Remove from the oven and let set on cookie sheet for about 2-3 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool.
The following two tabs change content below.
Sharon is a co-founder here at The PinterTest Kitchen. She works part-time at a local winery and is also very involved in running her husband’s wrought iron business.