As you know if you follow our blog, I like to bake cookies. I am always looking for new recipes. I previously tested out the some of the pudding cookie recipes, like Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies and Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies. They always turn out delicious. Here is another one: white chocolate pudding snickerdoodle cookies! I pinned a version of the recipe from Something Swanky.
I made the first batch of cookies just like the recipe directions because next to chocolate chip cookies, snickerdoodle cookies are our favorite. I also made a few cookies without the snickerdoodle part (cinnamon and sugar) for something different.
Preheat oven to 350 and line cookie sheets with parchment paper. In a mixer, cream together butter and sugars. Add eggs one at a time and mix. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. The dough for these white chocolate snickerdoodles will be stiff.
In a separate bowl, mix together the cinnamon and the sugar. This is the “snickerdoodle” part. Scoop out about one tablespoon dough and roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
Place on the cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. If you omit the snickerdoodle part and bake the same way. They taste good both ways! White chocolate chip pudding cookies are still delicious.
Bake about 10 minutes until slightly golden and just set. Let cool.
- 1 cup unsalted softened butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 3.4 ounce package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- sugar mixture for rolling cookies in:
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a mixer cream together butter and sugars.
- Add eggs, one at a time and mix.
- Add remaining ingredients (except the sugar mixture for rolling the cookie dough in) and mix well. Dough will be stiff.
- Mix together the cinnamon and the sugar and keep in a separate bowl.
- Scoop out about one tablespoon dough and roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place on the cookie sheet and bake about 10 minutes or until lightly golden or just set.
- Let cool.