We just love quick and easy semi-homemade recipes that look like they’ve taken you a long time but are really very easy. This recipe only has four ingredients, and you probably have three of them in your pantry already. All you need is some fresh raspberries.
I made these brownie cups for Allison’s bachelorette party back in August. We had a girl’s lunch at a winery with a few of her close friends. It was nice to relax for a few hours before the big day. These brownie cups were a big hit. People love the little surprise in the middle.
Two different types of chocolate mean that this recipe is also perfect for #Choctoberfest. Have you entered our big #Choctoberfest giveaway yet? Click here to see the prize pack, which is worth $450+, and enter to win.
Here’s the recipe. Scroll down to see the other recipes being posted today for #Choctoberfest.
An easy-to-make brownie cup recipe with a surprise instead - a fresh raspberry and white chocolate chip.
- 1 boxed brownie mix or your own homemade brownie recipe
- 24 red raspberries
- 24 White chocolate chips + more for drizzle
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- Grease 24 cup mini muffin pan very well.
- Prepare brownie mix according to box directions or mix your own homemade brownie recipe.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of batter in each cup. Press 1 white chocolate chip in each red raspberry, and then put 1 filled raspberry into each cup. Top with 1 more tablespoon of brownie batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 13-15 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing from pan.
- While cooling make drizzle. Melt a few tablespoons of white chocolate chip and tablespoon of shortening in the microwave. 30 seconds at a time until melted.
- Remove brownies from pan and drizzle chocolate on top.
You can also dip part of the brownie in white chocolate or put sprinkles on top instead of doing a white chocolate drizzle.